T F Jackson – 20’ x 8’ (6m x 2.45m) building system
The Modular is designed as a light, solid construction consisting of STEEL floor and roof frames and corner profiles. The system enables compounding of individual containers in longitudinal and transverse directions without limits. It also enables compounding of containers in 2 floors in height (ground floor + first floor),
or in 3 floors in height for warehousing of these containers (ground floor + 2 floor). Wainscots of the container are made of light insulation panels and offer pleasant climate in the interior due to their building and physical properties.
Dimensions and tare (ISO Standard 1161)
- External length 20’/ (inner length) 20’: 6.055m/(5.851m)
- External width/ (inner width): 2.435m/(2.231m)
- External height/inner height: 2.790m/(2.51m)
- Tare weight: 1950 Kg
- Containers can be delivered Assembled or Individually in flat pack or kits 648 mm high. 4 kits can be bundled in packages 2591 mm high (ISO dimensions)
Material: Cold formed steel profiles in a thickness of 3 to 4mm (Top and Bottom rails).
Surface working: electrophoresis layer of 20μm. Waterborne two-component epoxy galvanizing primer of 30μm. Waterborne single component super weather resistant finish paint of 40μm
Fittings: 8 corner fittings (dimensions according to ISO standard 1161), rainwater pipe in the roof framework, plate thickness of 10mm excluding top corner fittings of the top kit of each bundle (20mm thickness)
Forklift openings: Openings for fork-lift pockets in the floor framework, dim 90mm x 340mm with center distance of 2050mm
External length 20’/(inner length) 20’: 6.055m/(5.851m)
External width/(inner width): 2.435m/(2.231m)
External height/inner height: 2.790m/(2.51m)
Tare weight: 1950 Kg
Containers can be delivered Assembled or Individually in flat pack or kits 648 mm high. 4 kits can be bundled in packages 2591 mm high (ISO dimensions)
Permitted loading: 4 .5 KN/m2
K value: 0.45 W/ m2K
R value (Thermal Resistance) = 2.2 m2K/W
- External wainscot: 1.5 mm thick corrugated “ISO” Roof, CORTEN made, electrophoresis and painted.
- Insulation filling: Non-combustible mineral wool in a thickness of 50mm among roof purlins. Mineral wool density: 50 Kg/m3
- Ceiling made of 50 mm thick mineral wool sandwich panels screwed to the roof purlins of the ceiling frame.
- Steam blockade: PE foil in a thickness of 80μm
- Housing of electrical connection mounted on the top frame in upper corners of a shorter side wall
- Meteor water outlet: 4 x 50mm dia. PVC rainwater pipes, in each corner posts
- Permitted loading (ISO roof): 2.8 KN/m2
- K value: 0.45 W/ m2K
- R value (Thermal Resistance) = 2.2 m2K/W
facade side walls
- Side panels’ width: 1140mm; total panel thickness: 60mm.
- Five panels fit into the long side and two panels fit into the short side of container and they are fully interchangeable
Sandwich mineral wool panel composition:
- External wainscot: Galvanized and painted steel sheet metal in a thickness of 0.5mm, white colour
- Insulation filling: Mineral wool in a thickness of 60mm
- Inner wainscot: Galvanized and painted steel sheet metal in a thickness of 0.5mm, white colour.
- Permitted loading: 100 kg/m2
- Mineral wool density: 100 Kg/m3
- K value: 0.71 W/ m2K
- Fire rating: 36 minutes according to GB 12955-91 and 26 minutes according to BS 476
standard external aluminium door:
- Single fold, 40mm thick
- Pre-painted aluminium frame
- Hot galvanized and pre-painted steel sheets (inside and outside)
- Insulated with PL (polystyrene)
- Net opening dimensions: 754 x 1985 mm; furnished with a handle lock with 3 keys.
pvc tilt and swing window with aluminium rolling shutter:
- Windows are made of PVC, Tilt and Swing, in white colour,
- Dimensions 800×1100 mm, glazed with double-layer glass in a thickness 5/9/5 mm.
- Tilt and Swing mechanism with Aluminium made rolling shutter.
- One window is build into one wall panel.
- Complete steel construction and walls are painted in grey-white colour (RAL 9002). Door and windows are in white colour.
- Standard: CE
- Voltage: 220 V, 50 Hz Single (1P)
- Network connections: Suitable-connection plug/socket, 3 poles, 32 A , 220V, IP67, mounted on the top frame in upper corners of a shorter side wall
- Inner distribution system: Cables of suitable dimensions (6, 2.5, 1.5 mm2 for 220 Voltage), flush-mounted.
- Protection: protective current switch (63 A +/2E-0,03A), automatic fuses (C-characteristics) of suitable power (6A, 16A)
- Earthing: galvanized connector with a steel plate of dimensions 20x60mm welded on the bottom frame
electrical fixtures and fittings:
- Electric distribution box – 1×63A+/2E-0.03A (protective current switch), 1×10A & 4×16A as standard layout (automatic fuses)
- LED strip lights – 2 sets, 40W, IP 65 rated
- Flush mounted Light switch – 1 set, 10A, one gang
- Flush mounted Power sockets – 4 sets, 13A, UK double socket
Dimensions, Weight, Payload and Stacking are RINA Certified. Certificates available for components.
Container units can be delivered assembled (for local delivery only).
All components have 1 year warranty; paint has 1 year warranty.
Rights to technical changes are reserved.