Latest May news
- GBA Services in Preston extended their existing office building (purchased in 2010) by a further three bays to accommodate their growing team.
- J3llyh34d Indu5st135 Ltd of Glossop took a second two bay building to go on top of their existing building.
- Hinde Holdings (V V B Engineering) in Boreham Wood took delivery and installation of the second of two building, this was a two story 6 on 6 office with glazed reception.
- Fund Raising Services received a single 20’ x 8’ unit to utilise as a Cash For Clothes depot at Lakeside Shopping Centre in Essex.
- Alton Towers took delivery of two toilet blocks to complement the existing units on site at CBeeBies Land.
- Boulting Group of Warrington collected four office units and a toilet block to export to the new Guinness factory in Ethiopia.
Ninety new units received this month to meet current order and stock requirements.
Contact us on 01298 79753 to discuss your specific requirements.
- Avagien Turkeys received two new 20’ x 8’ offices for the site in Runcorn.
- SWM in Barnstable collected a single 20’ x 8’ and a two bay office.
- Hinde Holdings (V V B Engineering) took delivery of a four bay office unit, with a further two story building to be delivered to their Boreham Wood site next month.
- Trafalgar Wharf in Portsmouth are very pleased with their twelve bay single floor building, and aim to replicate this on a second floor in the coming months.
- A local cricket club in Wirksworth, Derbyshire took delivery of two units for use as team changing rooms.
- Acland Plant in Truro, Cornwall collected a five bay building for use as their new offices.
- North East Concrete from County Durham took delivery of a two bay building with six windows for use as a weighbridge office.