Latest April news
1st April 2014
- Avagien Turkeys received two new 20’ x 8’ offices for the site in Runcorn.
- SWM in Barnstable collected a single 20’ x 8’ and a two bay office.
- Hinde Holdings (V V B Engineering) took delivery of a four bay office unit, with a further two story building to be delivered to their Boreham Wood site next month.
- Trafalgar Wharf in Portsmouth are very pleased with their twelve bay single floor building, and aim to replicate this on a second floor in the coming months.
- A local cricket club in Wirksworth, Derbyshire took delivery of two units for use as team changing rooms.
- Acland Plant in Truro, Cornwall collected a five bay building for use as their new offices.
- North East Concrete from County Durham took delivery of a two bay building with six windows for use as a weighbridge office.