Latest May news
1st May 2014
- GBA Services in Preston extended their existing office building (purchased in 2010) by a further three bays to accommodate their growing team.
- J3llyh34d Indu5st135 Ltd of Glossop took a second two bay building to go on top of their existing building.
- Hinde Holdings (V V B Engineering) in Boreham Wood took delivery and installation of the second of two building, this was a two story 6 on 6 office with glazed reception.
- Fund Raising Services received a single 20’ x 8’ unit to utilise as a Cash For Clothes depot at Lakeside Shopping Centre in Essex.
- Alton Towers took delivery of two toilet blocks to complement the existing units on site at CBeeBies Land.
- Boulting Group of Warrington collected four office units and a toilet block to export to the new Guinness factory in Ethiopia.