The modular unit or container is designed as a light solid construction consisting of floor and roof frames and corner profiles. The system enables compounding of individual containers in longitudinal and transverse directions without limits. It also enables compounding of containers in 2 floors in height (ground floor + first floor), or in 3 floors in height for warehousing of these containers (ground floor + 2 floor). Wainscots of the container are made of light insulation panels and offer pleasant climate in the interior due to their building and physical properties.
Dimensions and Tare (ISO Standard 1161)
- External length 20’/ (inner length) 20′: 6.055m/(5.851m)
- External width/ (inner width): 2.435m/(2.231m)
- External height/inner height: 2.790m/(2.510m)
- Tare: 2390 Kg
- Material: cold formed steel profiles in a thickness of 3 to 4mm (bottom rails).
- Surface working: shot blasting, epoxy ground coat in a thickness of 30μm, final vinyl acrylic coat in a thickness of 60-70μm.
- Fittings: 8 corner fittings (dimensions according to ISO standard 1161), rainwater pipe in the roof framework, plate thickness of 10mm
excluding top corner fittings of the top kit of each bundle (20mm thickness)
- Forklift openings: openings for fork-lift pockets in the floor framework, dim 88×250mm in a distance of 1700 mm
- External wainscot: flat galvanized steel sheet metal in a thickness of 0.5mm.
- Insulation filling: noncombustible mineral wool in a thickness of 100 mm among hollow steel transverse supports. Mineral wool density: 50 Kg/m3
- Steam blockade: PE foil in a thickness of 80μm
- CCA boards (Cellulose Fiber Cement Board, Autoclaved)
in a thickness of 18 mm Density: 1500Kg/ m3
- Reaction to Fire Classification:A1 certified ISO EN 13501
- PVC flooring covering in a thickness of 1.5mm
- Permitted loading: 4 .5 KN/m2 or 6 KN/m2 (reinforced understructure)
- K value: 0.45 W/ m2K
- R value (Thermal Resistance) = 2.2 m2K/W
(50mm sandwich mineral wool panel)
External wainscot: 1.6 mm thick corrugated “ISO” roof, CORTEN made, and shot blasted & painted.
Steam blockade: PE foil in a thickness of 80μm
Insulation filling: noncombustible mineral wool in a thickness of 50 mm among 30X50X2 mm steel square bars. Mineral wool density: 50 Kg/ m3
Ceiling made of 50 mm thick mineral wool sandwich panels screwed to the steel beams of the roof frame. Sandwich panel composition:
Meteor water outlet: 4 each of PVC rainwater pipes, diameter 50mm in corner pillars
K value: 0.45 W/ m2K
R value (Thermal Resistance) = 2.2 m2K/W
- Galvanized and painted steel sheet metal on both sides. Steel thickness: 0.5mm, white color
- Insulation filling: mineral wool in a thickness of 60mm, density 120 Kg/m3
- Permitted loading (standard roof) : 2.1 KN/m2
Sandwich mineral wool
- Side panels’ width: 1140mm; total panel thickness: 60mm.
- Five panels fit into the long side and two panels fit into the short side of
container and they are fully interchangeable
- External wainscot:
- Galvanized and painted steel sheet metal in a thickness of 0.5mm, white
- Insulation filling:
- Mineral wool in a thickness of 60mm
- Inner wainscot:
- Galvanized and painted steel sheet metal in a thickness of 0.5mm, white color.
- Permitted loading: 100 kg/m2
- Mineral wool density: 120 Kg/m3
- K value: 0.71 W/ m2K
- Fire rating: 36 minutes according to GB 12955-91 and 20 minutes according to BS 476
External Aluminum door. Single fold, 40mm thick, made of:
- a frame in pre painted aluminum
- hot galvanized and pre painted steel sheets (inside and outside)
- insulated with PL (polystyrene)
- Net opening dimensions: 820 x 1985 mm; furnished with a handle lock with 3 keys.
- External frame: galvanized and painted steel profiles, thickness 0.7 mm
- External and internal wainscot: galvanized and painted steel sheet metal in a
thickness of 0.7mm.
- Equipped with 3 hinges, lock and anti-burglary flange
- Insulation filling: non-combustible mineral wool in a thickness of 50mm.
- Mineral wool density: 60 Kg/m3
Made of PVC, white color, with dimensions 800 to 900 mm× 1100 to 1200mm,
- glazed with double layer glass in a thickness of 4/15/4mm, with “tilt & swing”
- Mechanism with aluminum made rolling shutters
- Standard: UK Specification
- Voltage: 220 V, 50 Hz single phase
- Network connections: suitable-connection plug/socket, 3-5 poles 32 A +, 220V ~ mounted on the top frame in upper corners of a shorter side wall
- Inner distribution system: cables of suitable dimensions (6, 2.5, 1.5 mm2 for 220 voltage, flush-mounted.
- Protection: protective current switch (40 A +/2E/4E-0,03A), automatic fuses (C-characteristics) of suitable power (6A, 10A, 16A, 20A)
- Earthing: galvanized connector with a steel plate of dimensions 30x80mm welded on the bottom frame
- Electric distribution box – 1×40A+/2E/4E-0.03A (protective current switch), 1×10A & 2×16A as standard lay out (automatic fuses)
- Double fluorescent lights 2×36W 220V– 2 each Philips IP 65 rated
- Option: ”PRC” neon lights IP 65 rated
- Low level flush-mounted illuminated double sockets 220 V/110 V – 3 each
- Low level flush mounted illuminated double socket 220V/110V with double SUB port – 1 each
- Flush-mounted switches 220 V/110 V – 1 each
Possibilities of Container Mounting
- On a flat solid surface (asphalt, concrete,)
- On point foundations (concrete cubes, dimensions 30/30/30cm, 6 pc/20’ container)
- On band foundations (concrete band, 30cm wide, on the container circumference)
- Certification: Dimensions, weight, payload and stacking are RINA certified. Certificates available for components.
- Delivery: Containers can be delivered assembled or individually – in kits 648 mm high.4 kits can be bundled in packages 2591 mm high (ISO
- Remark: Rights to technical changes are reserved.